ZNE Alliance engagement with Advanced Energy Communities: ZNE Alliance is the only organization in the state to seek and win two of the highly competitive Advanced Energy Community awards, funded by the California Energy Commission.
The Advanced Energy Communities are the first wave of ZNE city initiatives that the Alliance will be sponsoring throughout California and beyond in the coming years.
If your community is interested in becoming a ZNE Alliance City, contact us.
- Overcome adoption barriers and accelerate the development of ZNE residential communities and community-wide Distributed Energy Resource (DER) networks, linking solar PV, grid-integrated EVs, and energy storage
- Provide tools and training for other local governments and project developers to advance ZNE communities and integrated renewable energy and e-mobility networks
To learn more about the Lancaster AEC Project, visit the Lancaster project page.
- Facilitate deep energy reduction via ZNE-focused codes & policies
- Transform abandoned, blighted homes into affordable ZNE homes
- Advance local clean energy development and increased energy resilience
- Accelerate adoption and grid-integration of electric vehicles
To learn more about the Richmond AEC Project, visit the Richmond project page.
Additional Organization and Community Partners coming soon.